I love to buy books! One of my favorite things to do with the BF on a Saturday morning is head to Chapters, get some Starbucks, and browse. And I usually end up leaving with a new book or two… even though I have a ton of books at home that I haven’t read yet.
Here are the titles that are sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to get around to reading them:
- The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- The Lost Girls by Jennifer Baggett, Holly C. Corbett, Amanda Pressner
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
I’m looking forward to going on vacation in a few weeks. I’ve got my beach reads all picked out!
Do you have a to-read list? What’s on it?