Last year I made a summer to do list. Of course I waited until mid-July to post it. And while we’re about a week away from the official start of summer on the calendar, although Mother Nature doesn’t seem to be cooperating just yet, it’s probably a good time to start thinking about one for this year.
I was reminded of this idea when I saw this post on Dine and Dish. Love her idea of making a board for it on Pinterest!
So this is what I hope to do this summer…
- Eat baklava at Greek Fest
- Have tacos at the Multicultural Festival
- Go to the beach… a lot!
- Get croissants at Two If By Sea
- Have drinks on a patio in the afternoon
- Get macaroons from the market
- Recreate the Blue Caribbean drink from Antigua
- Make sangria
- Make mango margaritas
- Teach yoga
- See the buskers
- Get ice cream from Frosty’s
- Try lots of new burger recipes
- Make homemadeice cream
- Get together with friends
- Eat outside on lots of patios
- Spend a weekend at the cottage with my family
- Go for a ride on a boat
- See fireworks
- Watch sunsets
- See Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls
What’s on your summer list?